COEUS Healthcare is looking for a passionate senior-level Product Manager to define, build, launch and grow its innovative contracting and financial outcomes SaaS platforms. The Product Manager will work closely with our subject matter experts, engineering teams, and clients to guide products from conception through launch. As the leader of the Product Management team, you will drive the vision, design, and functionality of the platforms, bridging the technical and business worlds, and scaling innovative contracting solutions across the healthcare industry. This individual will need to understand and respond to customer needs and wants in addition to being able to convert those into product and/or project requirements.
Our COEBRA™ platform is the first-of-its-kind value, outcome, and warrantee-based reimbursement adjudication SaaS platform designed to measure and tie drug outcomes to financial payments. Here at COEUS, we are driven to build unique solutions to the market that enable broad access to innovative medicines for the right patients by aligning the value and incentives across healthcare stakeholders in an effort to transform and shift away from volume pricing to value pricing in the $4 trillion dollar US healthcare industry.
- Bring a deep understanding of the payment space in the healthcare industry, and the various needs of and dynamics between the stakeholders involved and market trends that are impacting the industry
- Lead the product development team in creating the product road map, define the product vision and strategy, formulate, and define product scope and objectives based on industry needs
- Listen to and understand customer feedback and respond to product suggestions
- Collaborate with senior leadership on go-to-market approaches: product pricing strategies, sales, marketing, PR, partnerships, and licensing opportunities
- Developing an external ecosystem of partners to provision a full suite of health and financial outcome solutions
- Work with a cross-functional team to define and determine the product's business model
- Remain abreast of the latest industry trends and technology
- Collaborate on relationships with clients and other key stakeholders. Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Support the development of the core positioning and messaging for the product(s)
- Perform product demos to customers
- Help to set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Manage a budget to deliver a monthly revenue and expense forecast
- Assist in developing sales tools and collateral
- Oversee project management to ensure the effective, on-time, delivery of SaaS product
- Operate and act as a leader within the company
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field: product management, technology strategy or computer science. M.S. or MBA Degree preferred
- A minimum of 5-years’ experience in the healthcare space, ideally with knowledge of innovative contracting approaches and methodologies
- 7+ years of relevant product management experience
- Detailed understanding of emerging industry best practices, trends, and/or standards in healthcare space
- SaaS/Cloud platform development experience
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with eliciting and drafting use cases and business/user requirements
- Effective leadership and communication skills
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence tools
- Understanding of APIs, CI/CD and Release Management processes
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- High level of comfort with technology and its development
- Excellent planning, organizational, problem-solving, time management, and communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills along with in-depth knowledge of product strategy
- Experience creating detailed reports and presentations to senior executives and key stakeholders
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite
About COEUS Healthcare
Established in 2019, COEUS HealthCare is the division of COEUS Holdings responsible for the development of the SaaS solution, COEBRA™, a value-based adjudication platform. Leveraging blockchain technology, the platform supports the collection and secure housing of data that allows disparate data sources to be combined and analyzed to better demonstrate total therapeutic impact on a patient’s illness. With today’s innovative and breakthrough medicines, there may not always be a clinical marker available to measure the value of the therapy. The COEBRA™ platform offers a composite view of the therapeutic impact to both payers and manufacturers by incorporating metrics from claims data, electronic medical records, supply chain, patients and providers, and wearables. For more information, visit www.coeus-healthcare.com.
About COEUS Holdings
The COEUS Holdings teams are singularly driven to optimize market access and commercialization infrastructure for pharmaceutical products. COEUS is a multi-specialty, commercially aligned consultancy, offering a comprehensive suite of informed solutions for successful engagement with organized customers, providers, and patients. Leveraging years of collective real-world market expertise, we offer unique perspectives into clinical and business opportunities to support your brands’ position in the marketplace. COEUS' mission is to ensure patient access beyond the prescription. We focus on becoming your ally in navigating the healthcare universe. COEUS teams advance thought leadership, technology solutions, and communication initiatives to ensure your brands’ lifelong success. Together, we strive to redefine access solutions in the evolving domestic and global managed care markets. To learn more about COEUS and the company’s offerings, visit www.coeusholdings.com.
COEUS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity, protected veteran status (if applicable), or any other characteristic protected by law.